Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Enchantment of Autumn Approaches..

As Fall is upon us, there's tree gazing! And for me, tree gazing makes me think even more of wood burning. The two are truly the perfect pair. Of course, we have the harvesting, and bonfires, and the s'more toasting, so why not wood burning (the artistic form :) )

Not only are we becoming cloaked in the enchantment of Autumn, but the other awesome holidays are hiding just around the corner. This means so many people are becoming bucketed with thoughts and ideas of how to dote upon their loved ones. This is where I come in!

I created Ironwood Treasures firstly from pure passion, and business second. Nothing brings me more joy than to help you create a personal treasure- for yourself or someone else. I've been told a lot that figuring out the right design takes time and is a lot to think about- I agree! Some folks get so overwhelmed with styles, etc. that they can't find just that one spark to set the idea on fire.  But, I want you to know, that you don't have to think alone! I have many years experience creating, it's practically like breathing now. All you need to do is provide me a glimpse, a sliver of an idea, and I run right to the drawing board. That's the first step in my creative process that turns into the treasures you see on my Facebook page. As an artist, I tend to be overly critical of my work, so I never rush myself.  Please know also, for anyone who might be thinking this, I don't charge anything to consult with you on an idea- FREE is good right? So, by now hopefully all the fears about brainstorming have flown away?? To sum this up, let me take the brunt of  the designing for you! My goal is to make this process a great flow and less stressful on you, my customer, my friend. :D

If anyone is already in that stage of brainstorming, trying to get that perfect gift, let Ironwood Treasures burn it for you. I have an open page and open ear to any requests. Feel free to message me on FB or shoot me a comment here.

Stay well and be blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment